Friday, February 13, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Feb. 13-19


So I've been determined to incorporate some new things into my blog this time around. I finally came to the realization that every blog post doesn't have to be a 330+ word review on the latest book I've read. I found this little weekly hop through some method of random searching and clicking, and thought it would be find. 

Here's how it works


Every week Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer poses a question submitted by a blogger. Anyone can answer the question and then add their link to the list. It seems pretty easy and fun.

This week's question


February 13th - 19th - Is there anything that makes you keep returning to certain blogs? (submitted by Elizabeth)

My answer 


There aren't a whole lot of blog that I would say I visit on a regular basis. (I know, I know. Shame on me) The very few that I do frequent are actually finance blogs. But I'm trying to get better at keeping track of blogs that do hold my interest. Many times I find ones that I really like, but as soon as I've closed the page I've forgotten their name and how I found them. 

There are a few things that will hold my attention and keep me coming back: 

1. I really enjoy blogs that post more than just review, I like seeing tips about writing and blogging. It's very helpful when you're a new blogger and have no idea where to start.

2. I also like to see blogs that are nicely designed, without clutter clogging up everything. 

3. At the top of my list though, is a well-written blog. If you can write your thoughts clearly and concisely with a little humor thrown in there... then I'm sold.