Saturday, January 16, 2016

2016 TBR Reading Challenge

 

The TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Lately, I've been lamenting the fact that my TBR pile has gotten ridiculously out of hand. I'm a person who likes organization and getting things done. It doesn't help my OCD to have hundreds of books on my list to read. So, this year I'm taking part in the TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Bookish Lifestyle. 

There are 31 books listed below that I'm shooting to read this year. My goal will be the 21-30 First Kiss level then. Reviews will be linked at the end when they are up. Can't wait to get my read on! The only problem is which to read first. 

My TBR list I'll be reading from (in no particular order)

Fire Study - Maria V. Snyder
Crimson Bound - Rosamund Hodge
A Court of Thorn and Roses - Sarah J. Maas
Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
Uprooted - Naomi Novik
Stones and Finger Bones - Jessica Minyard
The Wrath and the Dawn - Renee Ahdieh
The Orphan Queen - Jodi Meadows
The Web - Megan Chance
Providence Unveiled - Selina Fenech
Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas
The Goddess Inheritance - Aimee Carter
Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
Green Rider - Kristen Britain
Vane - Teshelle Combs
Refuge - Karen Lynch
Oblivion - Kelly Creagh
The Pirate's Wish - Cassandra Rose Clark
Never Fade - Alexandra Bracken
Darkness Fades - Jessica Sorenson
Awaken - Meg Cabot
The Crown of Embers - Rae Carson
The Young Elites - Marie Lu
Stitching Snow - R.C. Lewis
Siren's Fury - Mary Weber
The Heart of Betrayal - Mary E. Pearson
The Shadow Prince - Bree Despain
The Winner's Crime - Marie Rutkoski
Diviner's Fate - Nicollete Andrews
My Date From Hell - Tellulah Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment